Monday, November 17, 2008

Today was one of those days when I could see the writing on the wall...


... and the other wall...

... and the table...

... and the chair...

... and just when I think I'm going to lose it, I round the corner and find...
... and just like that, my motherly heart gets melted... (of course this one would be on a 'post it' that is easily cleaned up... why couldn't they do that with the rest??!)


** Mom - here's where you tell me that one day I will miss washing all of the marker-marks off the walls...and tables...and chairs... I need to hear it!

7 comments:

4kidsandcrazy said...

I was truly feeling your pain, until the cute note at the end. Boo can't write yet, so I just get to clean up messes. I finally got smart and got rid of all the markers that are not washable. So at least the cleanup is not painful :)

4kidsandcrazy said...

Hey, will you do me a favor? Will you ask Jerry if he has ever heard of the "EarCheck" it is a device that is supposed to check for ear infections. It's $50.00 but that is cheaper than going to the doctor and finding out she is fine. Thanks!

mahina said...

oh jen! it would have to take more than that to melt my motherly heart after all that "writing". you are a saint!

Cynthia said...

Ah, the "joys" of motherhood! Kids certainly test our patience and keep us busy! Good thing they are cute, right? :) Hey, I started a blog: cuteandfunrasmussens.blogspot.com

Cynthia

Jolene said...

I hear ya!!

Robin Conner said...

I feel your pain! Both Ethan and now Lily were/are wall writers, my dear Ashton spared me the grief. and ya know, it's always red or permanent, we have tons of washable markers and such, but somehow, they find the ones that would be forbidden on walls. Such a nightmare, but like you said, there will be a day that our walls look too clean all the time! ;)keep up the good work!

Josh and Dana Carpenter said...

Seriously one of the funniest things I have seen in awhile.