Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm a Believer...

... Off and on through the years I have heard people say of younger...umm... 'more spirited' children, "Man, if this one had been born first, he/she would have been an only child"...

... and I would think to myself, "c'mon, no one child could really make you rethink having more children"...

....Until our latest entry into the Brewer Bunch...

... we have had bumps/crashes/screeches/climbs/falls/on multiple occasions.  I have replaced things from glasses to clothes, to yes, even our digital camera courtesy of our lovable 'more spirited' child.  

... but it wasn't until this morning, when I finished Sarah's hair and had just congratulated myself on the fact that we were all ready to walk out the door in plenty of time for church, and I wouldn't have to be running in with Joshy barefoot with me holding his socks and shoes...

... and rounded the bathroom corner to behold this...
Yes, that is milk left over from some cereal.  Yes, it really is all over Joshy... and the table... and the chairs... and the floor.  And Yes... it is about 8 minutes before church is starting...

... and YES, there is a reason why he came with this ultra cute-how-can-you-stay-mad-at-me-smile!!!!!  It is what has kept him alive for the past 15 months!

He got the worlds fastest tubby, new church outfit, and yes... I was running in with him barefoot and me carrying his socks and shoes.

... And I am a believer.  There is a reason why he came 4th, and not 1st.  He really would have been an only child :).

2 comments:

Jogusboy said...

We've had many experiences similar to that with Sam. He and Joshy are just so darn cute,though.

Robin Conner said...

Oh Jen, What a morning! We've had many of those. You do great though. The pics were so funny and they will be priceless later! :)