Monday, August 25, 2008

Exhibit #857...

... otherwise known as, "Why I hate my dog"
     Seriously, when is the last time you actually walked over to the TV to change the channel/volume/etc??  I know, I know, I tout it all the time in my health lectures, "You know, you could burn more calories at night just by going without the remote for a while..."  But in reality, that tidbit of healthy advice fits into my "do what I say, not what I do" category.
The main benefit to walking to the TV has been that I can take a good swing at said dog on each trip.  Okay, okay before you go calling PETA (or whatever that animals rights group is...) on me,       I don't really kick my dog.  I just really, really want to sometimes!!

... P.S.  Did I mention that this is the THIRD remote the defendant has destroyed??!

5 comments:

i'm h.mac said...

oh bailey, one day your owner will appreciate you, maybe after you've been gone 25 years, but one day (hehehe)

Dad Howe said...

That device is, obviously, a dog suppository. Use accordingly.

Jobows said...

Isn't time? Jen you have to be rid of that dog! Also did you lose your phone?! I know, I know you are like the busiest person on earth, but was just wondering when you were going to be coming to the land of plenty?
Let me know!!!
Jolene

John & Julie said...

GET RID OF THE DOG!

Conner Clan said...

Oh how funny! Sorry, but still pretty hilarious! Poor Bailey doesn't have a chance! :)
Happy Birthday darlin! Did you remove your amazon list? I can't find you on there girl! I wanted to get ya something. Email me and let me know if you got rid of it, or if it's under a different name.
love you and best wishes today!