Tagged by: Chelle
10 years ago I:
1. Was neck deep into my dietetics core at BYU. Pretty much had my head buried in a book 24/7
2. Had just emerged from my post-mission traumatic stress syndrome and got back into the social scene
3. Had just welcomed my parents home from their first mission
4. Was able to hang out at the pool with my roomie to study and soak up the last of the Indian Summer sun rays (wow - no kids to chase after - was I really able to just relax by a pool??!)
5. Had just gotten put in RS and felt like a deer in the headlights!
5 things on today's "to-do" list:
1. Write all the things down that I did and put a check by them
2. Arrange babysitting (for the third night in a row - AUGG!!) for yet another meeting (Double AUGG!!).
3. Learn a fresh new song to teach at Zumba... okay no time for that - review one of my new'er' songs to teach at Zumba... okay no time for that - at least make it in time to teach Zumba!
4. Make sure Seth is matching before I send him out the door (no Seth, a Yellow and Green shirt does not match light blue-with-a-navy-blue stripe pants).
5. Make sure all diapers are clean as we walk out the door (I can't say the same for when we pull up to the gym, however).
5 snacks I enjoy
1. Chocolate chips (yep, straight from the bag. Even better if you mix them with either butterscotch chips or peanut butter chips. Yummy!)
2. Really fresh, crisp grapes
3. Sugar snap peas
4. Anything sugar-y (sweedish fish, licorice, mike-n-ikes, you get the picture)
5. "Cheesy Chips" (homemade nachos)
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Make sure parents and in-laws are set for life
2. Pay off all debt (student loans, house, car)
3. Invest for future
4. Make the MyCook invention a reality!
5. Bribe people to come and visit us (yes, I really am that desperate for visitors!!)
5 Places I have lived
1. Burley ID (aka Zion!)
2. Provo, UT
5 Jobs I have had
1. Janitor (or sanitation engineer to be politically correct) for dad's office
2. Life Guard
3. Dietitian (at various locations)
4. Aerobics instructor
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.