...Is in TWO days. Can I just say, I am so nervous I can hardly stand it??!
(and, no, this is not a real picture of our very own baby... just some random ultrasound shot off the internet... I'll scan some of ours in when I get some time... or energy... or just plain desire... oh who am I kidding, it's probably not going to happen for quite some time, so you can look and this and just guestimate about what ours looks like) (personally, I think they all look like aliens at this point...)
Okay, so with baby #5 why am I so nervous??! Well, I'll tell you... I don't know.
- Maybe it's because this is the first time we have found out in utero since our first go around
- Maybe it's because after 3 boys I am SO ready for a girl I can already envision the cute pink and purple onsies, complete with matching JoBows (you ARE still going to make just a few darling bows in your spare time, miss Jolene, AREN'T you??!!!)
- Maybe it's because I was SO sure that the last one was a girl, that it took me a few seconds after delivery to realize that it wasn't a 'girl with extra parts'... I had, indeed, just delivered a boy... (and was glad I had stuck a couple of boy 'go home' outfits in with the whole bagfull of girl 'go home' outfits for our new guy)
- Maybe it's because my father in law called a while back to say that he had a strong feeling that we were having another boy (ummm, yea... thanks for that one, Steve!!)
- Maybe it's because this just may be our last one, so I'm trying to really take pause with each stage, really trying to mentally capture the memories before they are gone for good (okay, let's be honest, some stages I would like to pause, most however, I would really like to fast forward, and then be able to replay in the pause mode...)
- Maybe it's becuase I am just overly hormonal, and can pretty much cry at the drop of a hat lately...
- Maybe it's because I am always just a touch on the 'dramatic' side, and this is just another way to add stress and anxiety to my life...
So, what's your guess?? Now is the official time to cast your vote for "What will the Brewer Baby be??!!"
P.S. If you say boy, I just may reach through the internet and poke you in the eyes...
P.P.S... not that I'm hoping for any one gender or anything like that...
P.P.P.S... If it is a boy... I will be happy. Really I will. I love guns. And swords. And Jedis. And Random Karate chops to the belly. And potty training wild-squirting fire hoses. I do. Really I do. :)
P.P.P.P.S. Seriously - I wouldn't give up my boys for anything - I really do love them more than I ever thought was humanly possible to love anyone!