Saturday, September 26, 2009

How to tell when nesting has gone way too far...


... when you look at this...
... and all you can focus on is this...
... and decide you can't let another day go by with weeds sprouting from your sidewalk.
REALLY??!  Weeding the sidewalk??!!  
Yup... with a vengeance.

... in my defense... have you ever tried to shovel snow with weeds growing from the cracks??  NOT FUN!!

... oh, and I didn't say I did them alone...

                 ... funny how the 'Tom Sawyer' approach can gather a whole slew of children...

 ... it wasn't so much as "kids, let's go pull some weeds."  But came out as "Hey kids, let's go dig for some worms, they're right under all of these green weeds!!"  Gave them each a screw driver and WHALLA - a whole barrage of weed pullers was born!

4 comments:

Jogusboy said...

Good approach. :)

Jogusboy said...

We have found that extended control Roundup works very well for weeds in the concrete. -dave

Hanne said...

Love it!
And to your defense, I don't think nesting is bad at all! My house was never as clean and tidy as when I was nesting:)

Walt and Eileen said...

Did they find any worms?
Love, Mom - Argentina