Friday, March 6, 2009

Blah Blah-Blah Blah Blah


... that about sums up life right now.  Nothing new.  Nothing exciting.  Just going through the daily ins and outs.  Oh, except for the fact that 3 out of the 4 kiddos have all thrown up in the past 24 hours.  Now, that's excitement, right?!  (Especially given the fact that 2 of those kids did it simultaneously... on top of me... first thing in the morning... [i.e. that is how I woke up]  Hey, now that takes some real coordination!)
   ... just one of those moments in life where things just seem pretty bleak.  No real rhyme or reason to it.  There's nothing desperately wrong.  By all accounts I should be out of my mind happy - we are through the worst of winter, spring is coming, we are rounding the homestretch of the final phase of training.  Really, life is pretty good overall.  Yet, there's something inside me that I just can't put my finger on... just feeling ... well... blah.

... and that's about it.  Hope energy is a little bit higher in your neck of the woods!

4 comments:

Fulkerson Clan said...

i think you just summed up the essence of march (except for the throwing up part). you've made it through the bleakness of january and february, but have yet to really get to the niceness of april and may. march is a hump month. but are you sure some of that "blah" has nothing to do with being thrown up on? i think i would be traumatized for LIFE by that! i hope to balance out the bad, something equally good happens to you this month!!!

Gina Taylor said...

I love you Jenn!

4kidsandcrazy said...

Two kids at one time! That is true coordination! I'm sorry about the blahs I had them most of January but thankfully they are looking a better here. It has been nice outside for several days and that makes me smile.

Shan said...

I'm so sorry about the sickies you've had - all at once. Hope is everyone is feeling better!